Sunday, November 18, 2007

i hate this mess of life. no order any price where the fiuck did i put it? i dunno but if i did i would be happy. i am going to scream. do you see me? i'm not having a good day, and it's perpetuating itself over the course of my life. that i spoke and then had to type. no good i wish for my own schizophrenic panic i wish for softwear to recognize my thoughts and transpose them, to transcribe my spoken words and edit my poetry. take this responsibility away from me i don't need this anymore but i'm screwed to it tight. fuck you fucking stupid fuckin spell checking son of a dyke bitch whore retard. i lost money........ again. seems to be a habit of mine wish i had remebered b4 i started living again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home