Monday, April 10, 2006

blood trails like vapour air stales like a young heart fails
little droplets of me all mixed in with you, our only child this thickening pool; traces of love lost on the pavement, my brain is alive with the thoughts of my fingers as i grab hold of the touch, traces of you remain, it stings against the backdrop of all the lost time in the world stretching out b4 me and i'm sorry for you and sad when i remember that there used to be a me. this is all i have for you mother is it enough? "not if we are both to live", i swallowed it whole and ran. i love you all, creases in my favorite jacket.

1 Comments:

Blogger hijacked frequencies said...

damn i love yr writing...this post and the one above, makes my mind float.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home