Thursday, January 26, 2006

this is the second time i do this but i think it's okay so i'm keeping a reference.


the dog will never let you down
i read that somewhere

true: a dog lets u down when it dies.

me yo: or sets you free

love when you find it is going to hurt so much

it will suck the air out of you like a cold cascade of water on the head from garden hose, drowning you in a half inch of water,

we are trans existential and we will find each other and feel such love that the chaos will quiet and let us draw pictures on the window, kissing foggy hearts with each breath.



every second away from this pain is death, bending the pain to my will so much more fulfilling than stretching love taut across a guitar.



my children will survive this, and there is no one that will stop me.


i'm not gonna do what everyone THINKS i'm gonna do and freak out. all i wanna know is who's coming with me? who's comin with me?


yah, i'm done with the crazy post apocalyptic postin, sorry my head was fuzzy with the warmth that is alcohol.+-

2 Comments:

Blogger TRUE said...

all u can do is try.

7:11 PM  
Blogger TRUE said...

yr writing is on point. you've got it and u know it and i love it!!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home