Wednesday, December 07, 2005

i love coming to the blog and realizing that i pretty much wrote what i was going to but in an infantile drunken state. i am crazy and a salient point is that i do write better than you, and cry better and sing and rap better, and even make the music, i am the music i know you better than you know yourself and i deserve a piece of your time, savour these moments as i put them in a bag, they won't keep babe we're on a time lag, and it gets right to me, the way they all sound the same when it moves right through me there's no time left to nag.

i am your priest, you are our gods but it's me who stays up late
and never celebrates oh you i look so fine, they should put me away i am your mouthpiece girl i've(m) just givi(e)n it away,

and now you all want to touch me, just to tell me it's okay but it's not and it's never been and i; have plenty left and don't know what to say... woo this is my song, you better get into the backseat
you've all been wrong and you're never gonna crack me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home