Monday, August 08, 2005

i don't know what the fuck i am doing. its like 4oclock in the mofoin morning and i have no pot. i can't sleep and my roomate is scaring the fuck out of me again. on the tv is some fucking docu-horrifica about some hot junkie chick. her parents are huge dick fuckos and they keep pretending that they don't know what the fuck is going on exactly.. why is our daughter shooting up, it makes no sense, we're just huge dickheads, this shouldn't mean anything etc...
my thumb reallly hurts right now, so im not using it to type....

i think its cuz im lying down with my elbows on my bed but wtf is that... my hand is all pins and needleee.... needle e mmmmmmmmm fuck ... i have a huge bumpon my head where my psychotic roomate threw a bottle.... wtf i threw him in the pool he was asleep drunk at 630, i think its only normal to throw him in the pool, wtf now im at home ALONE as usual and u have the sneaking suspicion that my roomate loves me... wtf

my parents announced to me last weekend that they are fucked again.... wtf... i don't care... and now i'm scared again... im scared alot... i don't know what im typing but it sure sucks ass..............
i'm also scared that my roomate will creep in here and start bludgening me with my remaining skate..... i don
't kbnow if im scared or just waiting for it but either way it sucks.......

i'm going to hit enter now....

i guess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home