Saturday, April 16, 2005

you all wanna know the first and soul reason i get to got to do this






so I'll tell you :

my aunghs are all over this page, and my tracks and they make you want to drop to your knees and suck
the chills were the last thing a poet would let you have

that funny feeling
the fact that they are there means
i have relinquished the sword
because i have TOTAL CONTROL

i am givibng this away because

YOU

will never be me.

the fact that THIS IS

and here, means

I AM A GREEK GOD

like never before

2 Comments:

Blogger TRUE said...

u sound dusted.

dustheads get all angsty like that.

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm actually laughing abung true.

as you maybe able to tell from subsequent posts, but hell yah i'm dusted, how else am i gonna listen to a bunch of idiots sing kareoke waiting for my turn to bust a freestyle over a kareoke track (cuz its hilarious to make fun of the words) and then not get to bust because too many drunk morons....

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home