Friday, April 15, 2005

i am a little scared of everything because i am sad about everything and angry that nobody else is and happy that if you leave me alone my brain makes sounds for me, because hes not really against me, he just doesn't get it yet, i am really sad sad, i'm sorry, i tell you cuz i figure to be honest that me crying for a few hours straight and rambloing on your site disturbs your less than anyone, certainly the ele distance obviously helps, but somehow i think you must care a little, the thing is thatafter all that shit the thing that scares me the most is that i am too tired to do anything anymore, i want to love someone you know, and that being so completely pathetic i am scared of having to watch everything go horribly wrong that you knew would, it has started and i want to sleep, these dreams as evil as reality
leave me screaming
and grinding me out
of existence

--where's my girl?

--someone tell me what to do...(unqualified)

two thoughts killing sleep right now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home