Friday, April 22, 2005

the future always repeats itself

now i am listening to a bunch of poopy rap cuz my roomate has no taste or ambition either

this is a poopy day...

i was really looking forward to money,

now i am poor for real real fuck, i have to quit drinking


but i didn't instead i blew the rest of my paycheck making an ass out of myself in front of a girl that doesn't suck from FUCKING WORK cuz that's smoother than smooth and that's not at all one of my names, legal or ak(a stolen assault)


what?? um yah, hey idiot, what's that???

i guy knocking you on the head from behind with a blackjack hand you'd obviously won.


ah? wtf am i talking about??... i guess being stupid and calling a bunch of stupid shit by accident and lloking like you'd seen a snl episode before when you'd just seen a like bit... or maybe nothing....


but you can't be sure... so of course you feel like you are up to your old tricks and there for hold your old bits (i'm better than you, i am scaree of you, i just puked all over my shoes what do you expect me to make cocktail conversation now?... etc) no tits in the near future
heroine lasts longer than my love, but definetly has less frequent cravings than once every 7 seconds.
Anonymous | Homepage | 04.22.05 - 4:58 am | #

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home