Tuesday, March 22, 2005

i just read that last paragraph; my testiculated side is gonna have to kick the crap out of my nutless half.

it sucks having one side of your face be way more bearded than the other,

and having to explain that i only got one fucking ball.

--ah yah, there's only one ahem,..

testicle, yah, i've sorta noticed

---when..

did i notice it? oh about 10 oclock this morning i was washing my dick in the sink at work

--you wash you dick at work?

only when i have sex with the janitor, he's always taint deep in crust.

--you're disgusting, and how could you have lost a testicle over night, what the fu..

fucked if i know baby i woke up this morning i was feeling funny, i don't know if it was there or not, but my stomache ached, then bam 10am checking my genitals ... what the fuck where is my fucking nut?

--oh my god you're seerious, you have to go to the hospital, your nut must be inside your

ah shit baby can't we just fuck?

1 Comments:

Blogger TRUE said...

rawk.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home