Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. Have you nothing better to read? I haven’t. Well then read it again. I will. I will. I will. I WILL.


From the moment I awoke I saw that the dream would not fade. I had confused it with memory and the truths contained within began seeping into my waking world. I could see now the lines tying these grand golden globes together; the great natural forces like gravity and love. They have the ability to warp space and even time, changing the very essence of existence. Now I knew what would be done. Now I knew what was in the beginning and forever into the future, not of my own life but of the great stretching expanse of space, aging with entropy nipping at its heels, irreversible cellular decay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home